Tutors will usually respond to messages within 24 hours, but in exceptional circumstances it may take them a little longer. To make sure you’re not left waiting why not send a Tutor Request, to which you usually receive a response within a couple of hours, or contact another tutor.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find my shortlist?
- What is the MyTutor guarantee?
- How do I contact a tutor?
- How do I meet a tutor before I commit to book with them?
- I have a deadline coming up. What’s the quickest way to find a tutor?
- I’m still waiting for a response - what shall I do?
- What is a premium tutor?
- Which subjects and levels are available on MyTutor?
- Can I use MyTutor if I’m based outside the UK?
- How do I send a Tutor Request?