To send a tutor request, just select the subject and level of tuition you are looking for, and add a short message to let tutors know exactly what you’d like help with. This will then be sent to all available tutors who offer that subject and you will receive replies from those able to help. You can then arrange a free meeting with tutors who look suitable to find out more.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find my shortlist?
- What is the MyTutor guarantee?
- How do I contact a tutor?
- How do I meet a tutor before I commit to book with them?
- I have a deadline coming up. What’s the quickest way to find a tutor?
- I’m still waiting for a response - what shall I do?
- What is a premium tutor?
- Which subjects and levels are available on MyTutor?
- Can I use MyTutor if I’m based outside the UK?
- How do I send a Tutor Request?