This entirely depends on your child’s needs and so is a matter that should be discussed with your tutor in order to find the appropriate frequency. Recent research from the Sutton Trust suggests that 1-2 hourly sessions per week is the optimal frequency to get the most out of one-to-one tuition.
Articles in this section
- How can I send a file or attachment to my tutor?
- What is a free meeting?
- How do I book a free meeting?
- How do I book a tutorial?
- How often should we book tutorials?
- Is there a minimum booking requirement?
- Do I have to sign a long-term contract?
- Can I rebook with the same tutor?
- How do I make sure a booking is confirmed?
- How do I reschedule a tutorial?