Written Work Reviews make it easy to review and mark work when you don't need to meet your student in the Online Lesson space. Parents book and pay in the same way they do for Online Lessons.
Tutors are expected to spend around 15-20 minutes preparing for their sessions under normal circumstances.
Examples of what you may be asked to do in a Written Work Review may include
- Review an essay and provide written feedback
- Mark past papers or other practice questions completed by your student
- Prepare homework or assessments which take longer than normal prep time
How do written sessions work?
1. Receive request - When booking, parents and students can select 'Written Work Review' in the booking form
2. Assess work - Ask your student to send the work over when they book so that you can check you'll be able to complete it in the requested time frame
3. Agree deadline - The session time will be the ‘Submission date’ which you should treat as your deadline. Be sure to confirm this with the student and make sure they have paid to confirm the session!
4. Work and get paid - Time to get marking! Once the work is done payment will work exactly as it does for tutorials.
This is what parent sees when they book a written session:
This is what you will see in your bookings once you accept the session. Remember the date of the Written Work Review is your deadline: