We understand how it is important to receive a speedy response as deadlines and exams come round. Avoid the panic and send out a Tutor Request. This is a short message explaining what you’d like help with, how often you’d like tutorials and when you’d like to get started and tutors who are able to help will quickly get back to you.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find my shortlist?
- What is the MyTutor guarantee?
- How do I contact a tutor?
- How do I meet a tutor before I commit to book with them?
- I have a deadline coming up. What’s the quickest way to find a tutor?
- I’m still waiting for a response - what shall I do?
- What is a premium tutor?
- Which subjects and levels are available on MyTutor?
- Can I use MyTutor if I’m based outside the UK?
- How do I send a Tutor Request?