Of course! Once you find the perfect tutor, you are welcome to book in as many sessions with them as you require. Need to try a new tutor? No problem. You can contact new tutors at any time, either in new subjects or the same one. Some parents even have two tutors in the same subject consecutively!
Articles in this section
- How can I send a file or attachment to my tutor?
- What is a free meeting?
- How do I book a free meeting?
- How do I book a tutorial?
- How often should we book tutorials?
- Is there a minimum booking requirement?
- Do I have to sign a long-term contract?
- Can I rebook with the same tutor?
- How do I make sure a booking is confirmed?
- How do I reschedule a tutorial?