You will receive requests from parents and tutees looking for help in your MyTutor inbox, to which you can respond to let them know if you’re available to help. Once you have established a conversation, parents will book in a 15-minute free meeting, where you can meet each other, discuss the tuition requirements and prepare for your first tutorial. After this, parents will book in tutorials at the times that you have agreed. You will meet your tutee in the online lesson space to conduct your tutorials, and will be paid for your time.
Articles in this section
- What will happen in the interview?
- What is MyTutor?
- How does it work?
- Who is eligible to tutor with MyTutor?
- Do I need previous tutoring experience?
- How do I apply to become a tutor?
- What should I write in my sample Q&A?
- Which subjects can I tutor?
- What do I need to run online sessions?
- Where can I learn more about the MyTutor rules and guidelines?