A free meeting is a 15 minute session for you to meet your prospective student and/or their parent to see whether you may be a good match to tutor them. This is an opportunity to discuss the details of the tuition they are looking for, communicate your experience and how you're able to help, and break the ice before your first tutorial.
Key things to cover are:
- What are they hoping to achieve?
- How frequently would they like to have tuition?
- What commitment do they want from you in the longer term?
- What would they like to cover in their first tutorial?
- Do they want you to set work outside of sessions?
Parents book a free meeting from your profile. Timings are organised by messaging beforehand to make sure you're both available. Parents will then book in a slot with you and you will confirm it.