A parent can cancel and refund a tutorial up to 24 hours before a tutorial is due to start. However, if a parent wishes to cancel a tutorial within 24 hours then this is at your discretion. Remember that parents can reschedule tutorials up to when they are due to start so this may be a good solution if a parent or student can no longer make a scheduled tutorial at short notice. If you have any concerns about making a refund, please get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- What is a written session?
- How do I refund tutorials if they do not go ahead?
- What happens if a parent cancels a session?
- I can't launch my tutorial - the launch button is not active
- Free Meeting and Tutorial Help
- What is a Tutor Request?
- I’ve received a tutor request, why can’t I see it on my account?
- What is a free meeting?
- How do I book a free meeting?
- How do I book a tutorial?