If your sound cannot be heard by the other side, make sure that:
- You are using headphones with an integrated microphone and they are properly plugged in.
- You are not using wireless headphones, as unfortunately we do not support these.
- You are using Chrome on Windows as it offers the best performance for the lesson space or Safari if you are on a Mac. Check that your computer is up to date.
- Use incognito or private browsing mode on your browser. If you're using Windows hold down ctrl+shift+N at the same time and command+shift+N for a Mac. This will open a private browsing mode on your browser.
- Try and different browser. We always recommend Chrome or Safari, but try Firefox is also compatible with the lesson space.
- Restart your computer.
- If you are on a Windows computer, make sure to check your microphone levels and that it is not being muted. See how to do this in the video below.