This problem is caused by a poor connection to the internet, this could be because of:
- Poor internet due to a rural location (long distance from their exchange) Weak Wi-Fi signal from the router (one or less antennas)
- Weak Wi-Fi antenna on the receiving device (tablets etc.)
- Multiple walls/obstructions between the router and the device
Get as close to a 'direct connection' as possible with one the below solutions:
- Wired connection (Recommended solution)
- Upgrade the router or buy Wi-Fi extenders or power line adaptors
- Reduce the number of walls between the router and the device
- If you are using a shared connection you should make sure that other users are not downloading, streaming films or playing online games.
- If you are using a school or shared connection, the network will be slower at peak times, other students using the network will slow it down.
- A quick fix can be to disable video in the session, though this will affect the quality of the tutorial.