Students don't have to have a graphics tablet, but we ask all Maths and Science tutors to have one because they make tutorials so much better.
Articles in this section
- My Wacom Tablet works in other apps but I cannot write in the lesson space
- My Huion Tablet works in other apps but I cannot write in the lesson space
- Lag / missing pen strokes using a Wacom tablet on Windows
- Does a graphics tablet work with the lesson space?
- If I'm a student do I have to have a graphics tablet?
- What graphics tablet should I get?