Please follow the instructions below instructions:
1. Open the Control Panel and type "tablet" into the search field
2. Select "Pen and Touch" settings
From the "Pen Options" tab, select "Press and Hold" and click "Settings..."
3. Make sure "Enable press and hold for right-clicking" is unchecked
4. Click OK
5. Select the "Flicks" tab
6. Make sure that "Use flicks to perform common actions quickly and easily" is unchecked
7. Click Apply, and OK
If you have Windows 7 and the above does not fix your problem you can try the below.
1. Open Control Panel
2. Under Devices and Printers click Device Manager
3. Open the node in the tree called Human Interface Devices
4. Right click on Wacom Virtual Hid Driver and choose Disable