Apple user? We've got you covered!
You shouldn't have any issues running the online lesson space on a Mac computer. However, please make sure that you have updated your operating system to macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later, and you use Safari 11 or later. You can check your Safari version by opening it, and clicking on "Safari" from the menu bar (upper left of your screen) and then "About Safari".
1. The following issues can usually be resolved by using a private browsing window:
- Unable to log in even though correct login details are being used (if you are unsure, please reset your password and try again).
- Unable to launch lesson space.
- Issues with lag, camera or microphone in the lesson space.
- If you accidentally denied access to your camera or microphone during the setup test.
To use private browsing go to File > New Private Window or press cmd+shift+n.
2. If your camera and/or microphone are not working on your Mac, please have a look here.
3. If you are experiencing problems with echo, please make sure you are using a pair of headphones with an integrated microphone. We would recommend NOT using Apple earphones as they can distort audio due to the way the have been wired.
If you're still having problems and you've gone through our FAQs, please book a Tech Support Session with us here, and we'll get you up and running with a 20 minute chat over the phone.