If you're no longer able to make a tutorial, you can reschedule or cancel it from your bookings page. Simply go to the booking you wish to change and click on the edit button to the right.
How do I cancel tutorials?
You can cancel tutorials 24 hours before they’re about to start from your bookings page. If you’ve already paid for a lesson that’s over 24 hours away, you’ll be automatically refunded once the lesson is cancelled.
If you’re unable to make one of your tutorials, you can choose to cancel the booking by clicking ‘edit’ and ‘cancel’ next to the booking you need to cancel. You can then choose to either cancel just this tutorial, or all of your tutorials if this is a regular booking.
If your tutorial starts within the next 24 hours, you won’t be able to cancel your lesson from your bookings, but please do reach out to your tutor if you have an emergency and need to cancel your tutorial. Refunds are at the tutor's discretion, so please bear in mind that they might not be able to offer a refund if you cancel within the 24 hours cancellation policy, but it’s best to reach out to your tutor to check.
How do I reschedule tutorials?
If you’re unable to make the time of your tutorial, you can send your tutor a reschedule request before the lesson is due to start. If you click ‘edit’ and ‘reschedule’ next to the tutorial you’d like to change, you’ll be able to suggest a new time and date for your lesson. We recommend giving your tutor as much notice as possible just in case they’ve started to plan the tutorial, you can also drop them a message from your messages to arrange a new time that suits you both.
Your tutor will then receive your request and one of the following outcomes can happen.
- Your tutor accepts and the new time will be confirmed
- Your tutor declines and if the lessons over 24 hours away, the lesson will go back to the original time and you will be able to cancel the lesson
- Or if it’s under 24 hours away, the lesson will return to the original time and refunding will be at the discretion of your tutor
- Your tutor suggests a new time which you can either accept or decline
- Your tutor doesn't respond before the new time, and if the lesson is over 24 hours away, the lesson will go back to the original time and you will be able to cancel the lesson
- Or if it’s under 24 hours away, the lesson will return to the original time and a refund would be at the discretion of your tutor
We always recommend speaking to your tutor if you ever need to cancel and reschedule, simply drop them a message and keep them up to date with any changes.
If you have a lesson coming up within the next 24 hours which you need to cancel, please fill in the form. Just so you know, your tutor can refund the session immediately after it was due to take place for 48 hours from your previous bookings.