Yes - once we’ve found you the perfect tutor, you’ll keep them for the whole course. This is so that your child can build a fantastic rapport with the tutor, and have continuity across lessons, which is really important for learning.
Before your first lesson, you will be able to book a Free Meeting with the tutor. This is a great opportunity to discuss how lessons will run, and what the ultimate aim of the course is for your child - is it confidence, understanding, or catching up on missed content from the previous academic year?
The Free Meeting is a great time to discuss:
- What you’re hoping to achieve
- How frequently you’d like lessons
- What days work best (in general) for you to have lessons
- Whether you’d like the tutor to set homework outside of the lessons
- Anything else you would like to chat about