The Summer Courses are split into 5 simple steps, and the team in HQ are here to help you every step of the way.
- Sign up and find a tutor - once you’ve signed up, a member of our Tutor Expert team will be in touch to help you find the perfect tutor. They’ll chat to you about what you’re looking for, and match you with a tutor who suits your needs
- Free Meeting - before your first lesson, you will be able to book a Free Meeting with the tutor. This is a great opportunity to discuss how lessons will run, and what the ultimate aim of the course is for your child - is it confidence, understanding, or catching up on missed content from the previous academic year?
- Book in your lessons - once you’ve decided when you’d like your lessons, you can book them in and make your payment. All payments are processed via our secure payment system (Sagepay), so you know your money is secure!
- Get started - you’re now ready to go! Lessons take place in our Online Lesson Space - all you need is a laptop/computer, and a set of headphones. If you’d like a member of the team to walk you through set up, just get in touch on email@example.com, or 0203 773 6020.
- Progress report - once you’ve finished your course, your tutor will offer you a free progress report. This will take place in the online lesson space, and is a chance for you to chat through how the lessons went, and if there are any areas that your child still needs to work on