- Remind pupils of the upcoming lesson.
- Make sure an IT room is booked.
- Print out the login details for your pupils.
- Ask IT to check that webcams and headsets are working and that Google Chrome has been downloaded to computers.
- Have the MyTutor link (www.mytutor.co.uk/schools/login) displayed in the room so that all pupils know where to go.
- Ask pupils to note down their usernames and passwords into a homework diary.
- Direct pupils to www.mytutor.co.uk/schools/login to login.
- Around 5 minutes before the lesson is due to start, the Launch button will turn blue.
- On clicking this, the pupils will be taken to a quick Set-Up Test to check internet speeds, headsets and webcams.
- They’ll then be taken into our Online Lesson Space to meet their tutor!