Can't log in? We've got your back
There are a few things to check if you're encountering an error when trying to log in:
- Double check you're using the right login email. We all have a few different emails floating about but our site only recognises the one you used to sign up! If you're a tutor, make sure you're using the academic email you used to register. If you no longer have access to your email, because you have graduated for example, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- If you're sure your email is right, try resetting your password using the "Forgot password?" link on the login page. This will send a reset email to you, which you can use to create a new one.
- Make sure you're using the right log-in portal. We have parent, student and tutor log ins, and they're all distinct. Make sure you are logging in using the same portal as your account type.
- Try logging in using an in-private/incognito window. Our browsers store a lot of information, and this can interfere with the log in process on MyTutor sometimes! You can open one of these windows with ctrl+shift+n on a Windows PC or cmd+shift+n on a Mac.
- If you have tried all of these steps and you have a lesson beginning shortly, please give us a ring on 020 3773 6020.