As part of MyTutor's commitment to best practices, here we outline our Safer Recruitment measures for working with our partner schools and universities:
- Every tutor is currently studying at a university that we recruit from, with an active verified email as proof, or graduated from a university that we recruit from, within three years, with a graduation certificate as proof.
- Every tutor has a minimum of one A or A* or 7, 8 or 9 in a core subject (maths, English and science) at GCSE level
- Every tutor has a valid UK passport or an international passport with the accompanying documentation to prove the right to be self-employed in the UK.
- Every tutor has a clean Enhanced DBS check with the child barred list checked.
- Every tutor is deemed suitable to work with children by completing an interview.
- Every tutor has completed MyTutor's 'Basic Training'.