If you’re having issues using your iPad to run lessons:
- Make sure you have installed the latest iOS updates.
- You can check this by going to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Make sure you're using Safari as your browser.
If your iPad is still using the Rear Camera in the lesson space:
- Open your Camera App
- Click the button to reverse the camera facing so that you can see your face
- Go back to your MyTutor account on Safari and refresh the page
- Continue to run your set up test
- You should now be able to see yourself in the lesson space!
Here are a few other FAQs which might help you: