Once you’re logged into your teacher account, you can find pupil login details, view your lesson timetable, track attendance, and share resources with pupils’ tutors. This means that you’ll see four different tabs. Why not check out our handy how-to video below?
On your Pupils Page you can:
- View and download pupil usernames and passwords
- Click into pupil profiles to view feedback left by their tutors. Check out this FAQ to see how easy it is to download!
- Make replacements using the ‘replace pupil’ button, which you can read about here.
On your Lessons Page you can:
- View all upcoming lessons
- View all previous lessons
- Go to the lessons page, select the lesson in question and use the tickbox to mark your pupil as absent. Click here to see how!
On your Attendance page you can:
- View which lessons have been attended by pupils
- Track which lessons pupils have missed
- See which lessons were launched by pupils more than 15 minutes late
- All of this information is easily downloaded in an attendance report. Read about how to do this here.
On your Resources Page you can:
- Upload resources for pupils to be shared with their tutors
- Share existing resources with new pupils
- Find out how to do this by clicking here.