Here at MyTutor, we take academic honesty and integrity incredibly seriously - and we understand with lots of assessments taking place remotely, it’s possible that students will attempt to use our platform to cheat or plagiarise.
Here’s what we’re doing to keep on top of it:
- Our Tutor Matching team is trained to recognise the signs which may indicate cheating or plagiarism when reviewing parent and students requests;
- We’ll never knowingly pass on to you a request that we believe might result in cheating or plagiarism;
- We’ll investigate any issues or concerns flagged to us by tutors;
- We'll suspend accounts and / or remove access to the platform for users that we have reason to believe are attempting to cheat or plagiarise;
- Where we have evidence that a tutor has knowingly assisted a student to cheat or plagiarise, we will suspend their account and / or remove their access to the platform.
And here’s what you can do:
- Remember you’re within your rights to turn down any work that makes you feel uncomfortable;
- Flag any suspicious requests to us, so we can investigate them fully;
- If you ever feel uncomfortable responding to a request or want to escalate it, you can contact us at email@example.com and we’ll step in for you.
The MyTutor Team