All of our tutors have achieved outstanding grades in the subjects they teach (A/A* at A-Level, 6/7 in International Baccalaureate or equivalent), and study at top UK universities.
Our selection process
- We personally interview every tutor who joins our platform to make sure they’re subject experts and strong communicators.
- We assess a range of skills and qualities, including their tutoring style, subject knowledge, and passion for teaching.
- Only 1 in 8 applicants are successful - so you know you’re getting the best of the best. Once a tutor has been approved by the team, they'll complete a compulsory course, covering subjects that include safeguarding and lesson planning.
Finding the right tutor for your pupils
- Tutors pick up the slot on their own homepage.
- We aim to keep one tutor in place for the whole programme, but we have a great cover system in place in the event they can’t make it. Read more about that here.
- Once the tutor has been assigned to the slot, the pupils will have the chance to look at their profile and get to know them a bit better before starting their lessons!
Contacting your tutor
- We don't facilitate direct communication with tutors in order to keep your and their personal details safe.
However, you can get in touch by uploading and sharing a resource on your teacher account by emailing us on email@example.com or ringing directly on 020 3773 6025.
- Only A-Level pupils can talk to their tutor outside of lessons. This means they can reschedule lessons independently.