If you would like to add more pupils to your existing cohort, there are just a few easy steps to follow:
- The first thing to do is to get a new blank PDF and fill it in with the new lessons needed (separate from the original form you sent ahead of the start of the programme).
- Please use the corresponding form to make your additions - for example, for a 3:1 programme, please use the 3:1 form.
- If you do not have a blank form at hand, just send us an email to email@example.com to ask for the correct form and we will send that right over.
- Once you have your blank form in front of you, please fill it in with all the details of your new pupils, following the same instructions you used for your previous cohort.
- Instead of using the validator in your “programme” section, simply upload the form into the Resources section of your MyTutor account and let us know you've done this either by phone, email or chat (as we won't be notified of this). Then, we can get straight to work!
- Let us know by email that you’d like to add pupils to your cohort, for how many weeks you’d like their lessons to run and when would you like them to start.
- For adding new pupils to an existing programme, please keep in mind the following deadlines:
- For 5 lessons a week or less, we need 3 working days to set their lessons up. For example, if you want lessons on a Wednesday we need their details by the end of Thursday the week before.
- If you wish to add more than 5 lessons per week to an existing cohort, we would need your completed forms by midday on the previous Tuesday, in order to start your new lessons for the following week
- Once we have all these details, we’ll check with your Education Partnerships Manager if we need to send over a new invoice for the additional lessons!
- If this is the case, we will get the lessons set up as soon as it has been paid in line with the above deadlines.
- If you have enough lessons to use, we'll set up your lessons right away.
- We will let you know when your new pupils’ lessons have been set up! You’ll be able to download their log-in details and share them with pupils and parents by following a few easy steps.